Friday, March 03, 2006

Zeolite Day 9

Ok. Definitely a mistake to give Demi 15 drops yesterday. I took her back to 3 drops this morning after only 2 doses yesterday.

I don't know if it was a strange coincidence or a result of NCD, but Demi got sick and Dana said her tummy hurt last night.

According to other information I've read, a light feeling of nausea is not uncommon in the early stages of NCD, particularly on a high dosage. I think the drops I gave them yesterday were too much too fast for the girls.

This experience tells me that NCD is indeed detoxifying the body. Other people that I've talked to who are on NCD tell me that the process seems to involve the NCD pushing the impurities out of the body to finally get rid of them. For example, I've had an unusual amount of acne since I've been on NCD. Nothing major, just annoying whiteheads. My supplier mentioned that her daughter had the same problem, but they cleared up over time and now her skin is perfectly clear. I'll let you know if/when that happens.

Make sure you don't get too sick by following the label! For serious ailments in adults, 15 drops seem to work well. My children were just too small (30-35lbs) for that dosage. Even with 15 drops, adults may feel nausea.

No comments: