Saturday, March 11, 2006

Zeolite Day 17 (Lip Sore Part 4)

As I mentioned, Dana complained yesterday about having an upset stomach. She ended up throwing up in her bed last night (oh, fun!). She's VERY sensitive to the NCD. In retrospect, I'm very surprised she didn't throw up when I gave her the 15 drops all at once. She's been fine all day today. I guess there's a possibility she could have been sick, but I'm 99% certain it was from the zeolite.

The very good news is that her lip sore is essentially completely gone. There's a slightly reddish shadow where it once was, but the skin is totally back to normal. I'll continue putting the NCD on it until even the reddish shadow goes away. Since it's right under her bottom lip, no one could even see it.

This picture was taken today before bed time.

No comments: