Saturday, March 04, 2006

Interesting First-Hand Testimonials

I've talked to a few people who have been on Natural Cellular Defense (NCD) for over a month. The results within this little group are not earth-shaking, but very positive nonetheless. These are people that I've met personally.

One woman said that she took at least 4 Advils/day for terrible headaches. Once she started on NCD, the headaches stopped after a week and she hasn't had Advil since. She's been on the drops for a month now.

Another woman, the one who originally introduced me to NCD, swears that her vision has been improving. She's been on NCD for 6 weeks or so. She had just started noticing the onset of age-related far-sightedness, which is caused by decreasing elasticity in the lens of the eye. Typically, there's nothing you can do about it - even LASIK won't fix it. In addition to NCD, she eats lots of healthy food and supplements, including Juice Plus and Wholefood Pharmacy. She believes that the NCD cleaned out her system, which allowed the nutrients from her healthy diet to really start working, thereby improving her vision. Betacarotene, for example, is known to contribute to healthy eyes. Presumably, healthier eyes could mean more elastic lenses, which is probably why her vision is improving. I'm not talking about a drastic turnaround here, since her vision had just gotten to the "I need to check into glasses" stage, but it's very interesting.

Various comments from others:
  • lost inches around their middle (perhaps from better regularity?)
  • sleeping better
  • waking up feeling rested instead of groggy
  • requiring less sleep

As I said, these aren't earth-shattering testimonials because no one that I've met has had a major health ailment (except for one which I'll address separately). However, I think most people agree that regularity and sleep patterns can make a HUGE difference in day-to-day life, particularly if they're out of kilter.

How many normal, run-of-the-mill people believe that this ache or that ailment is simply due to aging? And how many of those aches and ailments could be alleviated with a regular dosage of NCD? And it's SO easy to take! No horse pills to swallow, no extra spoonfuls of this or that in your water, no detailed lengthy food plan to follow. Just a few drops of liquid in your favorite food or drink or directly on your tongue.

(I've found it to be slightly metallic tasting directly on my tongue, but not unbearably so. I don't taste it all in a teaspoon of water.)

Bear in mind that my jury is still out. I have definitely noticed a change in regularly, but I haven't noticed any change in my sleep patterns. I rarely have trouble sleeping, but I do tend to have trouble getting up in the morning. So perhaps that aspect will change in the near future. I'd love to be able to jump right out of bed ready to go for the day. :) I've only been on it for a little over a week so far; the others have been on it for over a month.

No comments: