Friday, March 17, 2006

Zeolite Day 22 (Lip Sore Part 5)


Uh oh! I stopped putting NCD on Dana's sore a couple of days ago because it looked like it was completely gone (picture at left taken 3/12/06).





It came back yesterday (picture at left)!
I immediately put NCD on it and it looked much better this morning than last night, but it's still quite noticeable. I'll try giving her small doses (1 drop) orally as well.





Another user of NCD mentioned that she had strange sores break out all over her face after using it for over 2 months. She believes the NCD is pushing the herpes virus out of her system. (I just recently learned that the skin is one of the "elimination" organs of the body - makes perfects sense when you think of losing electrolytes through sweat.) As soon as she started putting NCD on the sores, they cleared up substantially, much as I have seen with Dana's sore.

I'll have to continue to give her low doses to keep the sore at bay.

The bottom picture was taken today before bedtime.

No comments: