Sunday, March 05, 2006

Zeolite Day 11

I finished my 10 days on the cleansing dosage, so now I'm down to 3 drops 3x/day as a maintenance dose. I wonder if I should stay at 10 drops until I start noticing more changes.

I noticed yesterday morning and this morning that I woke up without feeling as tired as I normally do. However, last night, I was unusually tired earlier than normal. I certainly wouldn't mind getting tired earlier so that I'd so to sleep earlier and wake up easily earlier.

I still haven't noticed any significant changes with Demi (other than potty accidents which I thought we were done with). I'm going to start giving her fish oil again. It's supposed to be good for the brain because of EFA's and Omega-3's. Perhaps the NCD has cleaned out some pathways and will allow the EFA's to penetrate her neurological system more effectively.

No comments: