Thursday, March 02, 2006

Zeolite Day 8


We've been on Natural Cellular Defense (NCD) for a week now.
Since nothing with Demi has changed in a week, I bumped up her dosage from 5 to 15 drops, 3x/day. 15 seems to be the "magic" dosage to fix something. Hopefully this will kick her cold out. Of course, since she's had this cold for around 3 wks, it's probably close to going away on its own.

No significant changes for me yet (I've been on the "cleansing" dosage of 10 drops, 3x/day) after a week. Minor changes include:
  • maybe more regularity
  • increased acne
  • I had what seemed to be the beginnings of a cold when I started, which seems to be completely gone now. Not sure if I really had one or not.
  • potentially more stamina

I can't say for sure whether any of the minor changes are due to NCD or changes in the weather. ;) Since I have no major issues, it makes sense that I wouldn't see any drastic changes.

No comments: