Sunday, March 05, 2006

Spreading the Word

I told my cousin about Natural Cellular Defense (NCD) last week. He was diagnosed with renal cancer 5 or so years ago and is still with us solely by the grace of God. The doctors once gave him a year or so live (4 years ago!). He has been through numerous experimental trials, some leaving him so ill that he could barely continue treatment. The treatment he is currently on seems to be working (shrinking his tumors).

I told him about NCD as another option for him. He asked for the information, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I sensed he may be hesitant to try something else right now since he current treatment is working. He wouldn't want to interfere with whatever it's doing. Can't blame him for that. I'll definitely post again if anything changes.

No comments: