Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Upping the Dose

Well, I'm past my 30 days now, so I stopped counting!

I noticed after being on the maintenance dose for a while (2+ weeks) that I wasn't feeling quite as good as before. Not that I was feeling bad, but stress was getting to me, I was feeling tired, etc. So I bumped it back up to 5 drops, 3x/day. After about 4 days, I started feeling better again. I guess I have more toxins in my body than I realized.

Just yesterday, I heard another Natural Cellular Defense user say that after 2 months (!) of 30-40 drops/day (!), he noticed a fog lift from his mind, a fog he never realized was there. Wow! To think we could be walking around in a fog, never realizing our full potential, simply because we aren't aware of how good we could feel.

Bear in mind that feeling better and sharper mental acuity are not direct results of NCD. They are the body's response to the absence of toxins which are cleared out by NCD. NCD is not magic. It simply helps us get rid of the bad things in our bodies that are weighing us down. After that, our bodies do the magic.

No comments: