Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Zeolite Day 27

I'm going through another breakout now, worse than the first one. Is this another cycle of acne toxins coming out? I've been under a lot of stress lately and haven't been getting enough sleep. I suppose that could cause a breakout, but I haven't experienced that in the past under the same circumstances.
I've continued using NCD on Dana's lip and she looks fine. I'm almost afraid to stop putting it on for fear it would come back.
It's kind of strange, but I seem to be able to tell a difference when I don't take as much NCD. Sometimes I forget to take my drops and I just don't feel as good. I'm thinking about bumping back up to 5 drops. Maybe I didn't get everything out during the first 10 days? It think it helps primarily with my digestion. I've rarely felt bloated since taking NCD, although that was pretty common before.
NCD has definitely NOT helped me with weight loss, but it doesn't really profess to do that except as a potential (positive) side effect.

No comments: