Sunday, January 14, 2007

Yeast Control

Perhaps I'm getting too impatient. Or perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions.

I'm just upset that Demi has been so "not with it" since mid-December. I'm pretty sure it's because I pushed her NCD dose without yeast control in place (we had run out ThreeLac). I really didn't notice her lack of attention and spaciness untilafter Christmas some time (close to 2 wks after running out of ThreeLac.) Unfortunately, I think the yeast got a firm foothold and it's not yet backing down.

I'm wondering if I should hold on the NCD and let the ThreeLac start to catch up over time, or should I stop NCD long enough to get the yeast under control before ramping up on NCD again. I guess I should ask them over at AutismNCD to see which would be quicker and more effective.

No comments: