Monday, January 22, 2007

Ramping up NCD again

Things seem to be back to normal now for Demi. After taking her NCD dose down to 4 drops (12/day) and giving her 2 sachets of Threelac each day, her severe lack of attention dimished last week.

I'm ready to try again, but I procrastinated and only ordered the zinc and Liver Life just now. I'll try increasing slightly, but I won't go over that dangerous 8 drops level until I can get some zinc and liver life into her, which might not be until next week.

Last Friday, her teacher tested her for letter sound identification and she got all but 3. Yea, Demi! Based on that result after listening to the Alphamotions song MANY times at school, I'm guessing she's an auditory learner. I'll have to figure out how to teach her things that way. Any suggetions?

No comments: