Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hitting a wall at 24 drops

Well, we worked up to 8 drops, 3x/day, on Thursday as planned. However, Thursday night, I noticed that dry cough coming back. Friday morning when she got up, she had a lot of mucous in her eyes, like the start of pink eye. I backed off to 6 drop doses on Friday, 7 drop doses today (Saturday). She's been back to normal since I backed off the 8 drops.

According to the "experts" at AutismNCD, she needs some zinc to bust through those cold symptoms. I guess that will be the next thing added to her supplement arsenal that's building. Wow, you just kind of wade into this thing looking for alternatives and then you start seeing changes, along with a few negatives that need another solution, then more gains, then more problems requiring yet another supplement. You just don't know how out of balance a system is until you try to get it back into balance.

I'm happy to do it all as long as I continue seeing gains!

No comments: