Friday, December 08, 2006

Day 4 of Restart

Up to 4/4/4 today.
Demi's teacher reported that she seemed more distractable today, although she did well with tasks. She also reported additional stims.
At the dinner table tonight, she actually carried on a conversation with us about something that happened at school. Typically, she lapses into her own story dialogue without including us. Her eye contact was very good. Speech was mostly understandable (a relative term at best!).

Since her stims are not overwhelming, I'm going to continue increasing for now. Once up to 5/5/5, I might hold to allow her body to adjust.

As for me, I'm restarting, too. I've had the typical increase in BM's and increased urgency with urination. I've also had a mild headache which I'm sure is from not getting enough water. More muscle aches, although that could be due to workouts. I've also noticed a mild pain in my upper jaw, just over my molars. That started about the same time as the headaches.

No comments: