Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Day 2 of Restart

Today's dose will be 4/3/3 (up one drop from yesterday)
Another change I've noticed already: Demi doesn't need as much sleep. She was up at 5am, 2 hrs before her normal time, and wouldn't go back to sleep. I think she'll adjust once she's back on it, although I wonder if it will continue as long as I increase the dose regularly.

Another event: Demi came up to me out of the blue and asked to be picked up. She RARELY does that. Before, she had done it after Dana already asked. This time, she asked all by herself. There had been no mention of picking up anyone. Earlier in the day, she had asked me to read her a story and asked to sit in my lap. She has enjoyed sitting in my lap more recently, so that's not quite as surprising and asking to get picked up.

No comments: