Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Multiple Updates

Way overdue for an update, across multiple subjects.

Developmental Delays: Demi has been a mixed bag lately. Still showing mild improvements, but also a few negatives. Eye contact is one of those things that we've been working on. Just a few days ago, I wanted her to go out to the garage to get something for me. She was very anxious to get it, but I wanted to make sure she understood where to find it. I took her hand and said, "Demi, listen to me." She turned her head and looked directly at me with such intensity that I was taken aback (she has such bright blue eyes!). No eye contact problem there! She still averts her eyes with people she's less familiar with, but overall, that problem is improving.

Some of the negatives I'm seeing I believe are side effects from detoxing and/or moving metals. I've learned from the Autism NCD group that metals can kick up yeast (symptoms: giggling, euphoria, redness in certain areas) and/or ammonia (symptom: increased stimming). So now I'm going to try to address those issues.

Lung [Serious Health Issue]: My aunt had her PET scan last Monday as promised, but she still doesn't know whether or not the size of the tumor changed after being on NCD for a week. She learned that the residual pneumonia in one lung cleared up and that there was no sign of [serious health issue] anywhere else nearby (they had previously scanned her entire body and didn't find any). The tumor was still there, but no report on the size. Hopefully she'll find out when she talks to the doctor this Thursday.

Menstrual Cramps: I'd reported before that my mentstrual cramps entirely disappeared after being on NCD for about 3 months. Two months ago, I had mild cramping for about 1/2 day, but I didn't take anything for it. Most recently, I had no cramping but had substantial back pain - kind of unusual for me. It lasted about a day and I did take some ibuprofen, since I also had hip pain from running (I believe that was caused by old shoes!). All better after one day. No sure exactly what this means.

Multiple Sclerosis: Here' s a new one. A friend of mine with MS just started taking NCD last week. I'll find out Friday if the single bottle she got has made any difference at all. Rik Deitsch from Waiora reports "nothing but this side of miraculous results with Natural Cellular Defense and that population." Hopefully that's the case for my friend.

No comments: