Thursday, July 27, 2006

More From Demi Every Day

Another quick update on Demi:
Recently, I took Demi and Dana up to Virginia to stay with their grandparents for a week. We all went to the grocery store to get a few things. Once there, we split up - my father (Pappy) said he would go get the hamburgers, hotdogs, and buns. My stepmother (Grammy) would get other stuff. The girls and I tagged along with Grammy, since she hasn't yet recovered completely from a recent foot surgery.

A few minutes later, while we were picking out various vegetables, Dana asked, "Where's Pappy?"

Demi immediately answered, "He went to get hamburger." She knew exactly what was going on. A few months ago, I wouldn't have expected her to reply at all, let alone know where he was.

I just talked to Grammy today and she reports Demi talking much more than she's ever seen her.

No comments: