Sunday, June 11, 2006

Menstrual Cramps no Fluke; Acne Clearing Up

About a month ago, I reported the pleasant absence of menstrual cramps for the month. I wasn't sure if it was due to cellular zeolite, Juice Plus+, or a fluke.
This month confirmed that it was no fluke.
Not a single cramp this month either. This stuff is pretty cool!

Although the acne on my back cleared up over a month ago, the acne on my face proved more persistant. However, even that is getting less and less. In this time period, I've also stopped drinking diet pop [soda, for any diehard southerners] because of the many toxins in it. So, I can't say for sure if the acne clearing up is due to getting rid of the toxins (cellular zeolite), adding more antioxidants (Juice Plus+), or not putting the specific diet pop toxins in my body. I can't say that I really care, since all of them are good for me.

No comments: