Saturday, May 01, 2010

Smooth, Soft Skin



Typically, I'm not a frou frou type girl. I don't spend a lot of time or money on makeup or skin care. Not that I shouldn't; I just never learned about it when I was younger and so didn't develop good skin care habits.

I was over 40 before I discovered smooth, soft skin! What a shame to wait so long. I started using Waiora's Revitalizing Facial Serum and Regenerating Wrinkle Treatment on a regular basis just to combat wrinkles. One day, about a week later, upon inadvertently touching my face, I discovered smooth, soft skin! Wow! I didn't really look different (after all, what product would eliminate wrinkles in a week?), but my skin was so much softer, smoother, silkier. Just wonderful!

Obviously, I'd been missing out on all those good habits practiced by frou frou gals all those years. But not anymore. I get my Facial Serum and Wrinkle Treatment every day now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Your insight view is valueble for me. Thanks!