Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Therapeutic Listening

We've been on "break" from the Therapeutic Listening since before Christmas - over 2 months now. I haven't seen any regression at all. Hard to say whether the listening had a good effect that stuck around or had no effect. We definitely noticed difference while going through it, so it was touching something.

Demi is visiting grandparents this week of "Mid-Winter Break". Yea! No kids for the week! I feel a slight tinge of guilt for feeling so unfettered, but it soon passes. ;) I'll be interested to hear the GP's report on Demi after this week. They haven't seen the girls since Christmas. Of course, they're always positive, but they try to be as honest and unbiased as grandparents can be.

We ran out of ThreeLac before I took them to the GP's. I'm a bit worried that Demi will regress with out it (i.e. yeast will flare). I need to get it ordered so I can hit it hard when she comes home.

No comments: