Monday, February 27, 2006

Zeolite Day 4

Yesterday was Day 4 on Natural Cellular Defense (NCD). I started noticing yesterday that I'm not as hungry as usual. I was surprised. Food just doesn't have the same taste. Or maybe it's just not as appealing because my appetite is not as keen. My appetite is still quite healthy, just not abnormally strong (in my opinion) like it has been lately.

I also seemed to have more stamina on my run today. I have a long way to go to get back in shape, but lately running seemed to be getting harder rather than easier. I gave up attempting to run with the jog stroller altogether (after previously giving up trying to run with both kids in the double jogger) (which tells you why I'm so terribly out of shape!). But lately I've been walking during my short runs and I haven't attempted any long ones. Today, I was able to complete my 4 mile loop without walking and I didn't feel strained at all. Perhaps the bright blue sky and promise of coming spring spurred me on.

Time will tell. The jury's still out.

No comments: